more of my fave color & some recent thrifts.

I'm wearing: eBay beret, thrifted shirt and skirt, target tights, poshmark jacket, mercari bag, poshmark doc martens
I scored this fun Hawaiian style dress for my Hawaii trip at the thrift store recently! It's ultra comfy and I want to wear it to the beach. 
Not a thrift, but my first time trying The Prairie Misfit's corsets that have a cult following on instagram and depop. Honestly? I do feel like they are pricey for what you get but it is handmade and I do want to support artists, so it's okay, but I would not buy again. One is enough...the straps are not adjustable so it is a bit tricky to truly fit a ton of sizes and body types. It would be great if the back was smocked or if it had a zipper, but having to unlace and relace it every. single. time. is tedious and slows me down from reaching for it when getting dressed. I do have a few outfits I really want to try it out with though so stay tuned and hopefully I can make it shine in my wardrobe! The patterns and colors are super pretty!



I kept thinking about how many monochrome outfits I wore last year with this skirt and everythign matching (including my doc martens the same color) but I just don't like that vibe anymore this year so here's my monochrome-but-still-breaking it up look. 


 

Comments