doggone dress.

My husband recently picked out this super cute and probably Spring/Summer type dress that gave me a New Girl Zoey Deschanel vibe at Savers when thrifting recently. I love the fit! I decided to wear it for the first time for a Winter look by adding black and layers. 

I also had a HUGE closet offer to likers sale recently on Poshmark and got rid of a TON of dead inventory that was stale and sitting for too long. I probably already said this, but my sweet spot with reselling would be having only 100 -200 active listings or less at any given time. Right now I am down to 330. I had 500 last year, and it was WAY too much! 

I respect people that do it like that on such a big scale and even have storage lockers or warehouses but that's just not for me. Especially with everyone looking for a deal and insisting on free or discount shipping, it means even less money goes back in my pocket from a ton of work and effort for a very low payout (in my opinion, I don't resell super high end or luxury brands often, I am not capable of goign through all of the authentication and intensity that it takes and it doesn't interest me at all either). 

Axel loves the camera and took some candid shots with me and my boxes for fun. 
We went on a fun little date night for burgers and sat outside in the cold with a space heater so that wer could bring Axel!


I'm wearing: thrifted dress, carmar thrifted jacket, thrifted liebskind berlin bag, target tights, amazon socks, mercari lazy oaf x dr marten jungle boots, thrifted sunglasses
Do you do any reselling? What platforms do you use? How much inventory do you usually keep? xx
 

Comments