red-y for plaid all year

I'm also including some 'basic' day-to-day outfits because I like representing my styles realistically! 
I made my go-to chocolate mousse pie as a birthday dessert for my cousin visiting from out of town recently. It was my first time grating chocolate for the top, I would do it again!





This was my biggest styled look this week and I did a full shoot (with Axel, of course). I've worn versions of this same look for years now and I come back to it as a classic Melissa-look!

I'm wearing: vintage sweater from savers, vintage skirt from eBay, red tights (old), minnetonka hat (old), sven clogs from poshmark, denim vest from ebay with heart patch customized by me (amazon). 
Here's another look at my newest gym sneakers, my reeboks valentine editions! I loved them with the red tights. Very monochrome!
Above was a recent grocery run/dog walking outfit and below is a rainy day outfit from the park that my husband took on a rainy day earlier in the week. xx

 

Comments