last of the month, Taco Tuesday style.

I didn't want to be too dressed up for entertaining with friends, since I knew I would be cooking/prepping/chopping and also making most of the dessert (churro donuts, yum)!
Here's what I put together. I've been really loving my fanny pack this year. I've been wearing it a lot. It's so easy and comfy and has a bit of pizazz and a cute tiny dino happy face design. 


I'm wearing: anthro hat, anthro sweatshirt, coach x yeti bag from eBay, frame jeans from nord rack, gifted sven clog boots
We got a donut maker for a good price at HomeGoods about a month ago and it really made the best churro donuts without having to fry with oils! The cinnamon sugar really popped. It was fabulous, highly recommend! Keeping it in my dessert rotation for sure. xx
 

Comments