French Stripes

After a couple years, Sven Clogs offered to send me some clog boots again, so I was of course positively THRILLED! They sent me some absolutely stunning pairs, including these bright green ones that photos don't do justice to. I'm obsessed. (On a related note, I am selling several non-sven clogs that I'm not longer wearing on my poshmark, mercari, and depop if you're interested and a sz 8 to 8.5!)

I'm wearing: shirt from France, beret and dress from poshmark, old tights layered under amazon fishnets from christmas, gifted green sven boots
I've been watching a lot of videos on trend forecasting, even in the slow-fashion community and I can't help but start to wonder where it all ends. I know that I personally feel like I've bought too many shoes last year (2022), more than I needed, and fell for the lure of the eBay bid a few times too many.

This year, I'm really trying to bring more awareness to the things I decided to welcome both into my own personal wardrobe as well as the more curated things I have for sale (I cut down from near 500 to a little shy of 300 and ideally will be selling between 100 and 200 things at any given time, long term). 

I want to dedicate my time to things that matter more and right now, hopefully, this year, it will bring more accomplishments to my personal writing projects.

It felt really good to start tracking my books on Goodreads and since moving my office closer to my bedroom (where most of my character and book ideas/brainstorms happen) I feel optimistic that I can give some closure to the current story I am most focused on finishing in the immediate future...


Sorry to ramble, but I do warn you in my header that ramblings are always a possibility here!

Do you like French food and style? I refuse to watch Emily in Paris (too corny-looking) at the moment but I do think it's funny the way berets are back on the rise on social media stylings! xx
 

Comments