sailor moon x wednesday addams inspiration.

Okay: real question, are you allowed to smile when wearing black lipstick? I did in only some of the photos, just in case!

I recently got these clip on faux hair puffs (comes with 2) on amazon as a stocking stuffer and I really am pleased with them overall! They could be better, they are a bit messy and flattened but I think they will be a great hair tool and really make space buns way less painful and hard to do! 



I'm wearing: thrifted skirt (target), 80s sailor top from poshmark, under is my uniqlo shirt from my sister, super old pacsun sunnies, tights also from my sister, handpainted green sven clogs from poshmark (these were an easy upcycle, I couldn't refuse)!

Do you also have a 'dark side' that enjoys dressing a bit goth-y once in a while? xx
 

Comments