red + pink...not just for Valentine's Day! + Shop Kurier Clogs HONEST REVIEW

If you have been following me for a bit, you probably know how much I love Valentine's Day and hearts. After recently finding my first pair of Kurier Clogs (also added to the clog-o-pedia) secondhand on Poshmark, I decided to style a pink and red outfit to help them shine.


My little Axel is a big fan of having his photo taken! He's such a cutie. 
I swoon over the back lacing details of this coat every single time!

I'm wearing: anthropologie coat from poshmark, diesel blouse from eBay, anthro clearance jeans, thrifted heart belt, gifted heart sunglasses, kurier clogs from poshmark, beret from eBay
I will say my initial review and response after wearing my new clogs most of the day, they are certainly narrow and I see why the shop recently overhauled all of their old bases and switched suppliers to different wooden bases. 
It almost feels like you are wearing the clogs on the wrong foot because of their strange shape on the inside. I am considering adding some toe area pads for more comfort. I do like them better comfort-wise with socks or tights. I think these are perfectly fine for date nights or 3 or 4 hour stretches with minimal mileage. They are lovely to look at but rank lower on the clogs I will reach for that I want to wear all day and can comfortably walk my dog in...still were they worth $30 secondhand? Absolutely. They WILL shine in my closet and in my collection, but having another pair of light pink Sven clogs with bows, I am sure to reach for those far more often than these unfortunately. Definitely glad I tried them and really enjoy the aesthetically pleasing cutouts and curve of the vamp. 

Perhaps next time the current base clogs go on major clearance/sample sale or appear magically like unicorns on a secondhand market app, I would give Kurier clogs another go. 
Have you ever bought clogs or goods from Shop Kurier? What's your favorite small business? xx
 

Comments