last thrift of 2022.

above: this sequined number with boning and padding makes me feel like a me-version of Jessica Rabbit! I think I'm going to wear it on my anniversary this year. I feel like a million bucks in it. It's heavily beaded and mostly silk AND it had the new tags still on! It is probably from the 90s, based on the sizing and labels! Definitely meant to be mine. Plus only $14! How! 
These jeans are by club monaco and also have new tags attached.
They are called 'dad jean' style and upon first try-on, I was unsure BUT when I swapped the belt out, I liked them WAY more! Does that ever happen to you? 

This wild fable Target-brand dress is that sack style that you see a lot on brands like Lazy Oaf for a fraction of the price and is super comfy. I love it for fall and winter and want to wear it with a vest on top too. It's a nice orangey and black plaid that goes with a lot of things I already own. 
This 80's lamb leather skirt was one of those things I didn't know I needed until I saw it! I was worried it wouldn't fit since it was a size 6, but it does! I know pencil skirts are not the most flattering ever on my super-curvy shape, but I'm determined to make this gem piece work and I think the denim shirt styling isn't a bad first attempt. It would be great for NYE if I was going out somewhere. 

Here's the look I actually wore the the thrift store: thrifted hat, thrifted tee, poshmark skirt, thrifted bag, and eBay justin roper boots from the eighties. 

 I wanted this ski suit to work for my planned ski trip next month, but the pants are SO unrealistic for me since there is no zipper or velcro for easy on/off. Plus the jacket is a size l and the pants are m, I would much prefer two mediums or even a small fitted jacket. I'm so used to more cropped jackets too lately, that the longer line jacket style feels super awkward!

It's FOR SALE if you're interested! As a set. xx

Comments