clogmas!

Would you believe me if I told you that I had a DREAM that I DIY'd some jingle bell and bow shoe ornaments specifically on a pair of Sven shearling t-strap clogs? 

Well either way, it's true! I suppose you truly cement a record place in the clogeratti when you start DREAMING about clogs...

So, I don't have a shearling pair (sadly) but I do have these very festive and Christmas-appropriate gold disco clogs so I got to work!

Here's what I did, in case you too want to DIY some holiday shoe bells for a holiday party or celebration next year (or maybe if you are orthodox and celebrate in January)...


1. obtain a pair of secondhand jingle bell EARRINGS with loops between the bells and ear wires. I got these 90s earrings for $4 on eBay

2. use any t-strap heels or flats, the loop from the t-strap works best for keeping your bow in place. 

3. I thread two red ribbons (orig one that I cut in half) through the loops where the bells are and tucked the ear wires into the loop on the t-strap before tying a big jolly bow

4. jingle all the way! This a great non-permanent way to spread some holiday cheer and laughs in a sustainable way using secondhand or holiday things you already have lying around.


I really love the wrapping paper as a background. I got that idea from an instagram friend a while back, she uses it as a background for her reseller items during the holiday season!



What do you think? Would you wear jingle-clogs or your own jingle-fied shoes on Christmas? xx
 

Comments