christmas 2022.

this is my Christmas Cookie delivery outfit!

Thrifted gremlins tee, 4 year old big lots yoda hat, target thrifted skirt, diy painted sven clogs

I just love green clogs--(why I have 3 pairs, I suppose!)
The fruits of my labor: 6 hours of cookie baking total with 2 batches of each:

-peanut butter cookies

-Ghirardelli choco chip

-molasses spice cookies

-my 2022 cookie of the year! marble cookie!

My friend's daughter made me this cute little wooden ornament to add to my tree, the pinecones are a great ode to my late father-in-law, the pine cone king!
Here was my Christmas Day outfit. My husband was still under the weather but I wanted to be festive to open presents, so I wore my poshmark target star wars sweater, hat, and these long-sought-after troentorp nelly clogs in red!
AZ xmas weather is much better than east coast weather, especially with all the record lows this year!

 I added these hair clips from my last year stocking stuffer this year! They are a lot of wreaths and bows. Felt very cute!

I'm so proud of my full Christmas dinner Hallmark-movie-worthy outfit for a new change of scenery at my sister-in-law's boyfriend's parents house (try saying that 3 times fast)!
Of course, Axel was the star of the show in his little reindeer sweater that I got on eBay new with tags for less than $16 and worth every penny last year!

Did you have a nice holiday? xx


Comments