some recent outfit highlights and shop items.

Yes, I tried 2 faux leather skirts in one week secondhand and I hate both on me. I really did try. I felt like I was wearing a hefty bag.

These faux leather pants are great though! I wore them to do errands and help my husband pick out new glasses.

I tried to wear these super high no 6 clog boots twice and they are so snug on my legs that they gave me a rash, so I'm selling them. I guess my calves are muscular for the cut? It's dumb to not have any give or stretch to boots anyway, but the models are pretty slim, so I guess they aren't made for a variety of leg shapes. Bummer but at least I tried!
I said hi to our neighborhood cat and got a cute shoe selfie and detail of my ripped jeans that I get teased about by some people but I love a good distressed denim!
My Elton John concert look was a casual fringe jacket, top and jeans with clogs. Comfort was the goal. I could've gone full sequins like a lot of the audience members, but I still felt cool. 
A lunch outfit in an anthro sweater from last year and a thrifted skirt and bag with my Balenciaga thrifted sunglasses that I love. 

I can't stop wearing these Gap wide leg jeans! I'm selling these clogs too because the toes are coming apart (the snakeskin is peeling). I just don't think they are wearing so well. They aren't even that old, so I'm ready to move them to a new home. Maybe a cobbler can work some magic? 
Which outfit from this week do you like best? xx
 

Comments