simple sweatshirt & jeans.



Sometimes, I debate even capturing or sharing outfits this 'simple' but at the end of the day, it's still a valid 'look' and part of my style for more lowkey days or more low-energy dressing, when I just don't want to go 'all out.' Part of being a spoonie, a person with a chronic illness, is allowing myself space to be simple and very basic once in a while! 
I just love these boots so much. I've been wearing them pretty much every week without fail.

I'm wearing: thrifted sweatshirt and jeans, secondhand coach pacman bag, oui fresh sunglasses and calou stockholm 'bea' boots from Sweden!
 

Do you sometimes feel guilty or bad about dressing 'too simple' or 'too basic' sometimes? It's nice to just not have that pressure to 'walk the runway' once in a while in my opinion! xx

Comments