recent favorites.

This was my farmer's market outfit recently that I'm pretty proud of! I should've took a picture there, but I was too busy having fun and enjoying Axel living his best life. Plus, I discovered the best peach pie I'd ever had, which was more exciting that posting or taking lots of photos, in my opinion. 
This was one of my favorite outfits all month! My husband said I looked straight out of a Miss Patina catalogue, which is a great compliment! Sadly, their clothes are not size-inclusive enough or built for curvy women so I don't wear them much anymore (I sold most of my collection), but this vintage 90s dress I thrifted this year has a strong English cottagecore energy that I thoroughly enjoyed styling up!



I'm wearing: poshmark jacket, thrifted tee and dress, poshmark botkier bag, thrifted hat and sunglasses, calou stockholm boots

I already raved about these boots enough, but seriously, they are SO GOOD! I really love them and hope to high heavens that they re-release them in teal next year! This year they did green and gray, which are both really nice but obviously a teal or red would be way more up my alley so I'll see what they come up with! 

Here was my Thanksgiving 2022 look! A purple fleece turtleneck from my sister, a vintage gap suede skirt, anthro tights and shiny purple clogs to top it all off. 

 And my tree is up! I'm starting to use Holiday stickers on my sales and I was too excited not to snap a quick shot with my newest clog boots that I dreamed about for many months, on 40% off sale on Black Friday from Swedish Hasbeens! xx

Comments