new in the shop & a new jacket for me and cute dog walking-ootd.

This cute sz m sequin skirt is FOR SALE
This cute lilac leather brighton bag with little heart charms would be perfect for V-Day FOR SALE
BOTH this xl chaser thermal top and 90s nine west bag (pvc) are FOR SALE!
Check out this sz L gorgeous heavy beaded iridescent dress, maybe for NYE or a wedding! FOR SALE
YOU KNOW I would keep this Zara (sz m) dress if it was 2 or 3 inches longer, it's so CUTE and FOR SALE! the back is all knit so very stretchy! 
Here is my dog walking ootd that I felt the cutest ever in! I'm so into this look and will have to rewear it at least a few times this winter!
And here's my newest vintage jacket that was only ten dollars on poshmark! It's gold metallic leather with racer stripes and fun knit wool sleeves! xx



 

Comments