year 34.


Here is this super fun bright color block look from the 19th! I will TOTALLY wear this again. I felt very happy and bright at brunch with my friend in this look!
I wore: pink tee and skirt thrifted, thrifted belt, etsy purse, amazon headband, calou stockholm boots
Above is a dreaming of Fall weather outfit I tried on for fun: eBay lazy oaf dress, vintage thrifted blouse, old tights, lazy oaf boots from mercari


HERE ARE MY SEDONA OUTFITS FOR MY BDAY TRIP

Above is my grarnd canyon hiking outfit-- thrifted tee and shorts (frame) xmas hiking boots by columbia
Above is my sedona day look, a thrifted vera wang kohl's dress that I love. I was going to bring my clogs but it was cold so I ended up with cowboy boots!
For my sedona night outfit, I brought this poshmark sparkly sequin dress. YES I love it, the color is perfect but it not the size medium the user promised, it is actually a size 4 so it's pretty small. It definitely shows my hip dips but it's ok with spanx and tights, I guess. I'm determined to make it work and get over any hangups! 
I tried it on with my cropped leather jacket but ended up liking how my teal one looked much better with the dress in the long run.
I was going to bring along this Fashion Brand Company dress but LISTEN, this company is shit. THIS DRESS was Halloween costume Spirit/Party City grade F quality. The zipper was trash, so tiny and impossible to zip without help. The sizing was off. The white half was see-through. It was all BAD BAD BAD! DO NOT buy from them if you are considering it. I hate this company. What a bunch of crap! We also had to fight to get the return shipping covered and they spammed us with emails to use the 'return credit' to shop for other things. Like, umm, I do not want your shoddy quality goods at crazy high prices! I honestly thought I would be supporting a small business and cool indie artist label and I was eyeing them for years but what a major bummer! I hated this dress with all of my heart and was in tears at how poorly it fit/felt. (my butt was basically all out in the back too). Ugh. Have you ever been really disappointed with a super-hyped Instagram indie brand???
ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE...look at these no 6. shearling super tall clog boots that I got from Poshmark for a great deal! Aren't they stunning? I'm excited to rock these with all the tights and short dresses/skirts this Fall and Winter! They are crazy warm too (full shearling lining)! I'm usually a 40 but the higher heel meant that the 39 worked pretty well on me, especially with tights. 

made it to Sedona~

Birthday girl energy, day to night! Churros are a must on birthdays, especially with out-of-towners that don't often have AZ mexican food!

I even had a margarita for the occasion, and I rarely drink. Axel was all about the trip too. We really loved the super-dog friendly hotel we stayed at! I want to go back. It was PERFECT! xx

Comments