new navy clog boots.

I never wore navy and green like this, it seemed like a fresh spin on some of my favorite colors in a new pairing. PLUS I just got these absolutely dreamy Swedish boots from Calou Stockholm in the mail and I was so pumped to make an outfit around them! I tried them on in Sweden at the HQ and loved them but didn't have room in my suitcase. A couple of weeks later, I contacted them and bought them for myself as a birthday gift! They are so pretty! And SO comfy. This color isn't available anymore but the style is still on their website in black or gray if you want to snag a pair for yourself!

I'm wearing: thrifted pearl strand, moschino glasses from poshmark, ted baker bag, shirt from my mom, thrifted wrap skirt, amazon socks, calou stockholm boots


And here's a valentine-vibe look I put together for fun yesterday at home. I wasn't really up for going anywhere since I had terrible food poisoning (spicy thai food was trying to kill me). xx

 

Comments