weekend looks and cowboy costume (in my closet).

Here's a poor lighting (sorry!) shot from a concert look I wore on the weekend

eBay diesel blouse, eBay coach bag, thrifted skirt and old (first og pair) of sven clogs bow tie pink heels

Here's a weekend look I did for dinner with my family: thrifted jacket and top, eBay skirt, calou stockholm boots and pacman bag from mercari


I put together this closet costume and I ended up wearing it all day without the hat and jacket for lunch and errands. I love how the brown makes the teal boots pop even more. Also--SO pleased with this suede fringe star studded jacket that I snagged for only thirty dollars on poshmark! CHECK ALL SIZES, ya never know!

 I'm wearing: thrifted hat and shirt, fossil outlet bandana, poshmark bagatelle jacket, thrifted suede gap vintage skirt, eBay justin roper boots, moschino sunglasses from Poshmark

Comments