a couple of looks and some wedding guest prep.

Here's a look I put together for my instagram feed but I just don't love it. I think something is off. I don't know, it needs something different maybe. It's not my favorite. 
I wore: thrifted shirts and skirt from poshmark, old pier 1 imports pashmina scarf, lsp dr martens from eBay

Here's my real life look for a day of errand running before my friend's wedding! Here's my hair half done for fun. Left curly and right straightened with my wave tool from Target. I swear it's better than a Chi! The Chi got too hot and smelled way more like burning hair, in my opinion. I only use heat a few times a year since I don't want to damage my hair. I always use argan oil (OGX) and heat seal spray by Garnier. I also do leave in conditioner the night or morning of straightening for extra protection. 
I wore: thrifted top, thrifted gap dress, dr martens from eBay, fall leaves necklace from my husband (thrift store find)

 Aaaand...TADA here is my glam gown! I'm obsessed. I love it so much! It's by JS STUDIO and was originally 400 dollars, but I got it for sixty on Poshmark! It was only worn once and was in great condition. I am hoping to wear this to many more weddings or events. I felt like a movie star as soon as I tried it on. Even my husband loved it and he hates 'illusion' dresses! xx

Comments