some end of September looks.

This skit has been getting a great wardrobe workout! I reach for it all the time.
Wearing: thrifted skirt and top, doc martens from poshmark, vintage vest from poshmark
I keep going back and forth on this dress. It just doesn't fit me as great as it used too and the top doesn't shut anymore since the button broke so I'm mostly using it as a skirt now and I think that's ok...

I did actually happen to see it at a secondhand store in a medium but I was swimming in it (this is an xs) so maybe I would be a size small? I just don't want to deal with it though.

I was SO excited to welcome these Nelly Troentorp clogs into the family. I've been hunting for them for ages. I had them in the best green color and wore them until they got shredded in the cutouts, I wish I kept them and had them repaired but at least I have these gorgeous red ones now!



Here's my first time styling this bright neon sheer top set that I recently thrifted. I just added some go-to frame jeans and these amazing Calou boots from Sweden that I've been wearing ALL OF THE TIME. THey are even better now at home. They match everything. 

Outfit repeated with this go-to 90s dress and matching sven clogs (gifted)
I liked this pairing too! Vintage top, anthro pants, fanny pack and gifted sven biker clogs


I guess September was a lot of florals and clogs. That sounds pretty on brand to me. What pieces did you reach for the most? xx
 

Comments