all the basics.

These are powerhouse pieces of summer, so I figured I'd put them all together. They are some of faves--all secondhand except for my sandals that my sister surprised me with as a gift.

I'm wearing: coach fanny pack, thrifted top and wrap skirt, old anthro glasses, melissa x lazy oaf kickoff sandals

I never thought I would be a fanny pack girlie but so many of my insta friends in the thrift and secondhand community are so cool at wearing them that I was admittedly 'influenced.' I knew it had to be really 'me' and still my style, so I scrolled through my secondhand coach (and current Coach) options and fell in love with this unique leather one that has a smiley face and 'night life' in chinese characters and a tiny almost-hidden Rexy dinosaur (as the 'nose'). The brown and pink goes with EVERYTHING and the strap part is actually black so it matches even more things than just brown and pink. I even brought it on my California trip last month and it was PERFECT. This is a great bag and I definitely recommend it. xx
 

Comments