feeling better and brighter.


It is a huge relief to be feeling SO much better than I have the last ---weeks? days? it feels like months! I really feel so lucky to have so much support and that I was able to get the vaccines so that the virus wouldn't have been even worse--it was truly awful for me. I was very close to being hospitalized. Thank goodness for my family and husband and Axel and a really helpful telemedical doctor that really encouraged me to go for small walks outside to help my breathing and lungs. 
My first outfit back into getting dressed again is pretty simple but has a little wink of fun with these super bright neon orange clogs that Sven surprised me with. I love them! I never would have picked this color but it honestly goes with many pieces!
I'm wearing: nordstrom rack hat, thrifted top and skirt, botkier bag, gifted sven clogs
I do feel sad that we missed my husband's birthday this year--just too sick! But next year, we will plan something better than ever... xx
 

Comments