beginning July, ending June...some quick looks.

I'll start by saying that I tried these 'Devon' Dr Martens yet again, the purple was hard to resist. I'm usually an 8.5 and the 8 was too small a couple years ago when I tried. This time I went with the 9 and they were still some of the clunkiest and uncomfiest boots I've ever worn so they went back to Dr. Martens! Over it! Life is too short for painful shoes!
A dressy look for dinner (thrifted simply vera dress + silver gifted sven clogs)
my new fave pants from anthropologie are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned!
A disney themed birthday party for a 2 year old = mandolorian/baby yoda tee!

grocery/target run look with some docs to mix/edge up the look a bit. 
I decided to keep this skirt after originally thinking it was unflattering. I'm trying to make it work! The waistline is definitely a little weird but I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

And here's my July 4th look with a recently thrifted snoopy usa vibe retro tee and ruffly anthropologie skirt and liberty sven clogs (gifted)
 

Comments