before the virus took over.

LOOK! I also re-found these loeffler randall x sven clogs 2012 chunky chonky boy clogs too! They are a mega platform and I feel a bit wobbly in them but wow, do they make a statement! They really give that ballet flavor that I love so much. 
It's also ironic because this was my last photoshoot/ootd/well enough to get dressed before I was completely hit by the COVID-19 truck for the first time. It was extremely brutal, as someone with a compromised immune system, it hit my respiratory and gastro track. I even had to be on an inhaler. Wouldn't recommend getting it, that's for sure! 

Also trying my best not to get it again!

My husband unfortunately brought it home to me, and even though I tried my best to avoid catching it from him, it was almost impossible with living together and him needed me to take care of him...



I'm wearing: thrifted ferris bueller tee, secondhand target skirt, shoes from poshmark, moschino sunglasses from poshmark, thrifted bag, minnetonka hat
Axel is representing how I felt and where I spent my time after starting to feel Covid-y later this afternoon.


Also, look at this clog-y dialogue! I had to share:
Please stay safe! The virus is NOT gone! xx
 

Comments