mismatch but it works.

This look is kind of all over the place, but I picked light blue as the color to kind of tie it all together. I think it works! Definitely funky, but still fun. 


I'm wearing: oui fresh sunglasses, philosophy dress from poshmark, kate spade bag from poshmark, lazy oaf tights, free people beret,. sven clogs from poshmark (they were SO cheap! I am obsessed with the color and they fit great!)
I also JUST got this super badass biker jacket from the 90s (or maybe 80s) by Leatherking in the mail! It was only nineteen dollars on Poshmark, I couldn't believe my luck! It's super warm and quilted inside, so it's a really cool edgy substitute for a heavy wool coat. Also great for a chilly dog walk (where I switched out the heels for some comfy biker cowgirl boots)!

 

Comments