weekend wear.


 When I'm just doing errands or doing weekend stuff (like hanging out with my mom or helping my husband pick out a suit, in this case) I kind of just live in jeans or jean shorts and a basic comfy tee. I wore this one today and a similar one yesterday that was also thrifted.

I have been wearing my favorite thrifted hat on repeat almost every day when I go out.

I absolutely ADORE my fancy Frame jeans because they still fit you up to 4 sizes of waist fluctuation! It's absolutely brilliant and I totally feel like they are WORTH the hype.

They are called the Le One Skinny Jeans and you can find them at a lot of places (mine are from Neiman Marcus) but I've never seen them secondhand or on sale so they are definitely an investment.

They were an early bday gift in my case!

How was your weekend? xx

Comments