funky thrifted threads.

This is the first outfit I've worn in quite a while that is 100% thrifted/secondhand! It always feels extra special when this happens organicaly. I wanted to be fun and funky for a full day of sourcing/thrifting!

Going to Turnstyle for a green tag sale, wish me luck!

I'm wearing: top-thrifted, bag-the real real (kate spade), skirt-buffalo (eBay), boots-ariat (poshmark), sunglasses -thrifted
I skipped my ootd yesterday because I was busy scoping out thrifting at Savers and I SCORED major gems. Lots going in the shop this week and next! Keep an eye out! I already sold my first newly posted item 15 minutes after posting it so please continue to support me and thank you so much even if you are just looking, I appreciate it! (Depop/Mercari/Poshmark @saguarostyle) 


I'm also SELLING this same skirt in a size 26 in the shop if you want it! 

What do you think of my funky look? I feel very eclectic and cool. I just love my french fry skirt so much too...What do you think of my new yellow lens sunglasses? Are they too crazy? I kinda like them...xx
 

Comments