May outfit highlights.


 April 30th, sadly these jeans are FOR SALE right now. I just can't fit in them comfortably anymore. size 27 by citizens of humanity. One of the tough things about Crohn's is the constant fluctuations and unreliability of your body/bloating/where your weight falls depending on meds and flare ups. I love these jeans so much but there is no stretch in the waist and it makes me sad! Hopefully they will have a fun new owner soon. My last time wearing them was this really cute sailor inspired look! I also sold these clogs recently on my Poshmark.
May 1st, wearing an all thrifted excepted my sunglasses high light. This outfit just feels very me and screams Summer!

May 4th, I found these awesome comic book leather Sven Clogs on Poshmark and they haven't even had this style fabric in over ten years!  I was very impressed with the uniqueness and what great shape they are in. They also were the perfect touch for my outfit and made my anklets from etsy really pop!
I will admit, I definitely have mixed feelings about revice denim. I absolutely love the creativity in the designs (especially this pair) and the quality is there but the the fact that they run so small (like 2 sizes in some styles) is frustrating as a woman who is self conscious about a changing body and lots of different waist sizes throughout my years. I wish they had just a bit of stretch or elastic in the back! It would help a great deal.
This is honestly one of my fave and most comfy outfits of the whole year.
I almost felt like a Lazy Oaf model and was really loving how it came together! May 4th.
Wearing: lazy oaf jacket and hat, amazon top, thrifted skirt, melissa x lazy oaf sandals from my sister, sunglasses from amazon

May 7th. It's weird looking back at this day because it was the first time I was getting dizzy spells to the point where I felt like I would fall over and lose balance completely. I was just starting to change dosing for my Crohn's meds and it was climbing so high in the temperatures that I was honestly probably overheated. I definitely want to wear this exact outfit A LOT in the fall! 

May 14th : the challenge was a 'thrifters' prom' on instagram. I wore my Marilyn Monroe inspired vintage dress from Goodwill and felt like a million bucks! 

May 17th: I wore this to go to the labs to get bloodwork done but honestly felt SO cute and loved this combo to wear it a few times since then! thrifted top, basket purse and navy sven clogs. Boutique dress and hat from nordstrom rack. 



May 18th: this black and white monochrome look was a fave with my instagram followers and I honestly didn't think it was that exciting but after looking at the pics, I like it more than I did when I was wearing it! I was honestly just trying to be practical (Farmers' Market) and stylish without feeling too extra or attention-grabbing. 
This yin yang bag has really been one of my favorite 2021 purchases!

May 21st kind of basic but definitely a Summer staple outfit! Denim skirt and fun top with comfy sandals or clogs and a hat . I've already worn this outfit a few times exactly!
I really love this denim skirt. I feel like I probably wear it at least once a week!
May 26th: I loved this skirt for years but it has gotten to the point where I can barely get it over my hips without feeling like it will rip. It is FOR SALE. I'm still unsure if I want to size up and rebuy it or just share my love with the many other skirts in my closet. Please let me know if you think I should rebuy the lemons skirt in my current size and rewear this and many other fun lemon themed outfits! This one felt really cute and I really liked the boots with it for something different and unexpected!
This look just made me feel crazy funky and cool, kind of like my version of Willy Wonka! I threw it together to try on my new Lazy Oaf tights and to help sell this adorable vintage bowler hat in pastel pink that DID sell a week later! May 31st
Ending the month on a high! I got this heart print dress from my friend Jenna. We did a fun lil swap and it was a blast to see the things she picked out for me!  a true mystery box! 

Which one of my favorites is YOUR favorite? xx


Comments