hot pink & flower boots.


Obviously, I'm a crazy shoe-lover and I'm often getting compliments on my footwear, which is SO lovely but these boots, today, I actually had two different women come up to TOUCH them because they were so intrigued! It was pretty funny to be honest.

I was getting my infusion for my Crohn's Disease and it always makes me feel better to look cute (and be comfy in nothing tight since I'm sitting for 3 hours on an IV drip).

I also realized when I got home and put my clothes in the hamper that I've been wearing this blouse backwards all along but I honestly love it both ways! It's pretty versatile. 


A FULLY THRIFTED OUTFIT HEAD TO TOE!
I'm wearing: blouse-free people (thrifted), dress-ae outfitters (thrifted), bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), boots-Justin Boots (eBay)

 

Comments