Febreweary week 2: rewearing fave pieces in new ways!

Monday:

the faves-poshmark heart bag, red beret, my super cozy wide leg Free People jeans & my heart lollipop top!


 Tuesday:

The faves: white beret (poshmark), thrifted white button down, biker clogs (c/o Sven Clogs)

My overall dress is newly thrifted and my orange leopard tights are hansel from basil! I got them with an anthro bday giftcard and they are so pretty. They also match my clogs PERFECTLY! Definitely a win.

My coat is from Poshmark, I'm not sure if it's a fave. The fur is just SO extra. Maybe I should try it without the fur? What do you guys think?
Wednesday:
The faves: lazy oaf raincoat (poshmark), pink beret, red belt, red sweatshirt (poshmark), silver clogs (c/o Sven Clogs), red heart bag (poshmark), red tights (xmas gift)

Basically everything but the skirt! I just don't wear it a whole lot but I like it. I don't think it's my fave shade of pink but the red polka dots make it special. It was thrifted a while ago!




Thursday:


the Faves: my purple bagatelle jacket (I've had a few years already!), my thrifted purple pom hat, my free people gray denim skirt (it's perfect!), fuzzy socks!

My purple fleece Uniqlo top was from my sister. It's not a 'fave' but I do really like it! I also really love my maguba clog boots that I special ordered but I just don't wear them as much as my other clogs. They are still amazing though and I'm so glad they are in my collection. My bunny bag is not a favorite but I do love it...maybe it is a fave? It's just so cute! I got it secondhand on Mercari. 

Friday:

the Faves:my absolute fave coat from college REFOUND on poshmark! (by coffeeshop) My number one jeans from eBay, by Revice! My heart bag by Ted Baker. 




my red Sven Clogs are secondhand and pretty beat up so NOT my favorites and my navy shirt is secondhand from my mom and I don't wear it too often so it's not a fave either!



Saturday or 'galentine's day'!

the Faves: red beret, faux leather pants (I LOVE these) by blank nyc from tj maxx & my poshmark heart bag!



My secondhand docs are not my fave--the leather needs a lot of repair and my fave cobbler shut down during the pandemic. I think if I just be patient and take them to a leather guy they can be restored to their old glory. The black is super chipped and the red is dented and dinged in several spots. They need TLC and part of me is just into them because of their beat up state. They do photograph WAY better than in person though, so there's that, I guess!

My secondhand sweater is not a fave, the mullet hemline is so out of trend but it is so comfy (my mom gave it to me years ago) that I can't deny having it in my closet until it falls apart!

I'm going to do a separate post for Valentine's tomorrow! xx

Comments