foo fighters, forever!


It's no secret that the Foo Fighters are my fave band and Dave Grohl's Hannukah Sessions gave me even more to love! If you haven't seen it yet, definitely check out the playlist on youtube or spotify! It's totally worth all 8 covers! So epic! I really hope they do it again next year.

I DIY-d this beret a while ago, adding a fun Foo Fighters band patch to a very basic black wool beret (I've had since eighth grade). It's the perfect upgrade and even my brother's Parisian gf said it was a great idea and she might do it too!
I'm wearing: sheer long sleeve-from my sister, foo figthers tee-thrifted/vintage, skirt-thrifted (target), socks-old, beret-from france, choker-thrifted, green clogs-c/o sven clogs

 This is probably my most high school-me outfit in 2020! Very retro :) xx

Comments