new zippy boots!

I had tried to cram my feet into two size too small boots like this I found secondhand last year and it did NOT work so I finally broke down and contacted Maguba themselves to see if there was any way for me to get a pair of the old fashioned and discontinued style I had fallen in love with...


They had just a few pairs left in the warehouse and gave me a great discount on them so I was super pumped to add these babies to my clog collection!

The size eur 40 is a bit big but with wool insoles added to the wood soles inside and some super cozy fluffy socks, they feel AMAZING! I love them so much!

Axel is a bit bored of my ranting and raving.

If you want to hear more about clog brands, why not check out my clog-o-pedia?!?

Maguba is definitely a close second favorite of mine, right behind Sven and No. 6! xx


 

Comments