winsome rodeo skirt.


 Starting the week off right with one of my power colors, RED for a stay at home colorful challenge this week! (Social Distancing Style on insta)

I last wore my starwberry top HERE
I last wore my red clogs just a couple of days ago HERE
I last wore my red purse HERE

My skirt is NEW to me and the blog! It is true vintage 80's and the waist is SNATCHED I definitely wish it had elastic but also it kind of feels like a corset the way it sucks me in so I don't hate it, I just don't think I could wear it for more than 12 hours comfortably, it does stretch a bit with wear and I love the way it looks and feels. It has such a pretty silhouette and makes me feel like SUCH a rodeo queen! I bought it at a curated vintage shop in Phoenix and it was $35 which is expensive compared to finding it in the wild but I know it would be lots more money on Depop, on Etsy and once I put it on in the fitting room, I knew I needed it!
 I'm wearing: strawberry blouse-anthropologie, sunglasses-oui fresh, denim eyelet skirt-vintage (thrifted), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), clogs-leaf punch Sven Clogs (poshmark)



 Have you ever found a vintage item so good it transports you to another time? I can't wait to rock this skirt a ton of different ways this Spring and Summer...it's too good! Happy Monday! xx


Comments