shop girl.

 Happy Tuesday! It was actually chilly enough today to warrant bringing my shearling boots out of storage (in the back of my closet)!

I am BEYOND grateful for the 5 sales that I made so far this week! It feels so wonderful to still have loyal customers and support in these uncertain times.
I am also very appreciative of my Postal Service that has been faithfully picking up and delivering my Poshmark (and Mercari, Depop is nonexistent still) sales!

You can shop my Poshmark closet HERE!


I last wore my orange turtleneck HERE with some overalls for sale!
I last wore my navy polka dot dress HERE with a cactus-inspired outfit!
I last wore my gray clog boots HERE with a pop of green and the same beret!





 I'm wearing: turtleneck- thrifted (wild fable), dress-boutique (gift from my mom), beret-miss patina london, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), boots-c/o Sven Clogs 


 I hope your Tuesday is bright and warm! xx

Comments