winter to spring wishlist.

cat in a trenchcoat pin, eBay (from England), $10 here
As you probably know, I'm the type of gal that reads and watches trends but doesn't tend to 'follow' them blindly. I need to really connect to them and be able to work with them in my own established style.
This wishlist is based on my personal aesthetics largely, and has a few trends mixed in!
My current fixations are: jackets/coats (still), retro denim, o ring zips (still), plaid (still), fringe jackets (but I'm scared to actually try one, I don't know if it is truly for me), and the revival of d-ring belts.
I'm slowly coming around to leopard print in small doses.
I'm still obsessed with hearts.
I'd love to try the padded headband trend but am not sure it will work with my super thick hair but curious to try! 
I still LOVE embroidery and admire espadrilles that are classic and statement-making. 
lucky brand 'tibly' o ring zip leather boots, only $25 on eBay!
hearts and fringe denim jacket (boutique, sizes XS, S, and M), $50 on Poshmark
Castaner cherry & bee embroidered espadrilles, $120 on Poshmark
hot pink ankle wrap classic 'Tabi' by Maison Margiela, $750 on Poshmark
vintage moschino denim dress (6), $50 on Poshmark
topshop ruched star print mini dress, $25 on Poshmark
dolls kill layered star print navy dress, $14 on Poshmark
padded headbands, pack of 4, $35 on Poshmark
Large Betsey Johnson 'looking sharp' backpack, $98 on Poshmark
black cat beanie with fuzzy ears, $10 on Poshmark
Levis oversized denim jacket with d-ring belt, on sale $35 at Century 21 on clearance!
Karl Lagerfeld bag, $95 on Poshmark
Somedays Lovin' faux leather fringe jacket, $45 on Poshmark
She In split blazer with d-ring belt, I don't know where to buy this...
d-ring belt high waist jeans by Express, $35 on Poshmark
Dr Marten 'bentley' heart leopard lace up boots ($115-200 on eBay & Poshmark)
Hollister paperbag waist mom jeans, $15-25 secondhand on Poshmark
And last but not least, I would love this pair of 20 very colorful knee socks by Ameriwear!

Would you wish for any of these items?
What's on your wishlist? xx

Comments