spot on.

 I just got this beautiful navy summer dress (made in Italy, by an Italian brand) at a fancy boutique with my mom last week, on clearance. I love how airy it is and it definitely has that retro, pin up vibe. I think it would be great to travel with also. I plan on bringing it to NY next month!
I also got this clearance Maguba Florence clogs that I have been eyeing for about a year on their Etsy. You can find them HERE. I just really love how the Florence style looks like a heart!
 This weekend is the birthday wrap up for my hubby. We are doing a big group dinner at our fave bar tomorrow night and we also have a painter and car window repair guy coming so should be pretty busy! It's been SO hot but the pool definitely helps me feel less melty.

 I'm wearing: dress-boutique, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-maguba 'florence'



I hope you're having a great weekend! xx

Comments