most comfortable style.

 Hello, and happy Thursday! Today's #simplystyledjuly style prompt is 'comfort is key' and for me as soon as you ask me what I am most comfortable in this summer, I will tell you: "blue plaid dresses" and the proof is in the pudding, since I have 3 right now in rotation for one of my go-to looks this summer! This one is ultra comfy with it's deep pockets, modest length, flattering elastic waist and side ties, and cute detail of a v-back cut. I love it! I last wore it HERE (on the blog) and try to wear it with different clogs and accessories for a slightly different vibe.


 I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie, clogs-sven clogs HERE (black leather with red suede accent bow), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), cat cameo necklace-amazon, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted)




What is your most comfortable style for the summer? xx

Comments