celebration dress.


 If you know my sensibilities, you know I'm not really into dresses that need shapewear to sit just right but I DO wear them occasionally when it's a party or celebration! I got this one from that boutique shopping trip last week and I love it! It doesn't feel as super tight/fitted as other dresses like this because it has stretch panels and a lot of ruche effects throughout. It is one of my favorite colros and was perfect for my husband's birthday dinner at our fave bar!

 I'm wearing: sunglasses-old, pacsun, dress-boutique, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'gypsy', bag-vince camuto 'chica' 




 I will admit, it was not the most practical look for an hour of glow putt mini golf, but I just kind of went with the flow and felt very extra and overdressed on the putting (florescent) green in my dancing heels! What is your go-to party look? xx

Comments