pink & purple.

I've definitely had a rough start to the week...I'm still in limbo waiting for my new meds to be approved and be able to schedule them and last night, my father-in-law ended up back in the hospital. We will hopefully find out more soon and wish him a speedy recovery. 
I didn't notice until this picture that the soles are slightly separating from the wood on one shoe but that is an easy fix with some wood glue if you ever have that happen to your clogs! 

Anyone else a total sucker for a dress with POCKETS? Yeah, it's always so exciting to find one!




I'm wearing: top-tjmaxx, dress-thrifted, bag-kate spade (marshall's), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens, sunglasses-anthroplogie, choker-thrifted 


My purple heart clogs are from 2015! This summer marks my 4 year clog-iversary since I started collecting clogs! I got these on amazon on clearance for I want to say $60 or so and they will always be very special to me. I love that they reissued this style also. They are currently on sale on the SH website if you would like to snag a pair for yourself.  You can get them for $125 in either nude or red leather.
I can't believe how many outfits my new cat purse matches. I mean I know black goes with almost everything but the pink ears pink up a lot of cute pink things I own also!

Anyone else love the apron-style dresses I am usually attracted to? I've worn this dress many ways and love remixing it. HERE is the last outfit I styled with it.

Also, you can't really tell from this pic, but the lime tree behind me is sporting beautiful limes! They look good, almost ready to pick. I'll probably post pics of them on instagram once they are ready to go into some margaritas! xx

Comments

  1. That dress is too cute! With the t shirt too! I don't own an apron dress but I'm a fan of pockets for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's one of my favorite and most worn items :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.