pop of yellow.




 It's Saturday! I do love the weekends typically! This week has been really hard symptom-wise (still not on my new meds) and emotionally (waiting on said paperwork to go through for new meds) I am really, really, really hoping for answers and better health asap. I'm going to call my doc again on Monday and try to focus on: 1. dressing like a Swedish Flag 2. playing around with my convertible dress that I'm wearing (so many options!) 3. enjoying a night out with friends playing board games later 4. treating myself kindly 5. looking forward to yuppie style urban Brunch outing with my husband's cousin and her husband tomorrow!


 JUST ME & MY TOMATOES! I'm wearing: dress-Elan (poshmark), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (eBay), bag-Coach (outlet), Sunglasses-Balenciaga (thrifted)

 I got so many sweet compliments on my bright yellow clogs when I was out and about at lunch and windowshopping while my hubby played the new Harry Potter game with his brother this afternoon! It really made me feel good. I feel very grateful for a lot right now, I just want my symptoms to ease up so I can enjoy life more physically and hopefully, get back to planning for my next job. What are your weekend plans? xx


Comments