feeling blue.


 I've been through a complete roller coaster of emotions today and I don't even want to get into it (I'll save it for my journals) but basically I will just leave it at expressing how VERY DIFFICULT it is to work with medical red tape, insurance companies, big pharm biz,  and the overwhelming desire to just be able to start my family journey (being a mom) with a chronic and very difficult disease. So blue was a fitting color to wear today.

Granted, I am not faking it for the camera--my best friend truly cheered me up a ton and even brought me green tea ice cream that I was craving for like four days.

I also am somewhat looking forward to the new season of Big Brother (it's a nice distraction) and I've been reading the Black Dog Bay novel series which is SO perfect for summer and giving me a good chuckle and swoon (I love romance, dogs, and stories where the town has as much character as the cast)!

Hair style inspired by Eureka's Castle and also by the 'braid slay' style prompt for #simplystyledjune.





 I'm wearing: necklace-marshall's, dress-uo (second hand), sunglasses-pacsun (old), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), clogs- sven clogs HERE


 Is three blue plaid dresses too much?
 Either way, I like all of them so..I'm probably keeping this one that my sister gave me!
How is your week going so far? Hope you are having more luck and success than me so far! Also green tea ice cream definitely might cure your blues a little bit if you have any...xx

Comments

  1. Chin up, right? Everything will clear up and you'll be living like how you want once this hurdle passes.

    Green tea ice cream sounds so good! I kind of want some Dairy Queen to be honest, haha. This dress is cute with that slit and the off shoulders. I did notice that you have other blue plaid clothing, but they're different and each look good on you so keep 'em all!
    Where are you finding your style challenges/prompts?

    Andddd how can I contact you? I wish we could chat beyond our comment boxes. We have lots in common :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! I love DQ. Are you on instagram? I would love to talk more! You can also email me if you want to. I'm @saguarostyleblog on insta and I do the style challenges on there. There are 3 really fun July ones that just started! Your comments are always so kind, it's been a joy getting to know you, please let me know :) xx

      Delete
    2. We never got any DQ :( But we did buy some lime popsicles to keep in our freezer, so yay! I'll check you out on Instagram - I have an account that hasn't been used since 2016, no kidding. But I would totally like to connect :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.