donuts for brunch.


 We tried a new (for us) brunch spot with my husband's cousin and her husband and it was SOOOO much fun! (and very tasty!) I wore my new favorite 2019 outfit and I feel good! I'm hopeful that tomorrow, when I call my doc that I will get more info about my new meds. I may not have eaten a donut but I did eat a cinnamon bun (brioche!) and it tasted like a donut's cousin or maybe even half sibling so I was very pleased with it! Yum!





 I'm wearing: donut shirt-tjmaxx, bag-kate spade (marshall's), pencil skirt-anthropologie, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), clogs-sven (buy HERE)

 Did you have a nice weekend? xx

Comments

  1. So much pink! You look adorable for a donut day, and that skirt and blouse combo look super comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually National Pink Day! Thank you, they were SO comfy. The skirt is super duper stretchy and the shirt is cozy like a 'dad on vacation' style lol! xx

      Delete
  2. such a cute look! love the donut tshirt.



    http://www.ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.