crisp white skirt.

 I'm not feeling great again today (or still, I guess). My hair is frizzy and my hope is hanging on and pushing me through the week.
 I also had a really nice lunch with a good friend that inspired me to dress cute and debut (on the blog, I've worn it a couple times already) my new crisp white skirt from the Anthropologie summer sale. I'm obsessed with it. It is just very slightly big in the waist so I happily decided to take a white velvet shoelace I never got around to using for anything and am using it as the perfect tie waist belt to keep it at the right place on my waist! (easiest DIY ever).
I've always thought of purple as a power color and I love it--it is my husband's favorite color. I also love the Prince song 'Purple Rain.' It's far from raining and I'm pretty much feeling half dead from eating lunch outside in the 105 degree 'shade' (the restaurant was SO crowded)...but I'm chugging on water right now and have just caught up with the new Big Brother and MAFS trash tv shows so I'm feeling on the right path for right now...

 I'm wearing: shirt-anthropologie, skirt-COH 'amelia' (anthropologie), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'heart high', bag-kate spade 


 it's too hot for too many photos but I love this outfit and really love the way I can wear this skirt with pretty much any and every fun color! It's definitely my dream white skirt. I love it so much, and see myself wearing it all year round with lots of different styles! Do you like to wear white denim or white skirts (or both, like me) ? xx

Comments