ufos & holographic clogs.

 Some weeks are harder than others, especially having Chrohn's Disease. This is a hard week for me. Yesterday and today, I've been in a lot of pain.
At least this morning, I was able to get my blood work done since I'm going to my doctor to discuss a new treatment plan on Friday (next week). I'm glad it's Friday, I'm looking forward to seeing Aladdin with my best friend on Monday and taking the weekend to relax and recharge, it's finally swimming season, the pool temp feels just right!
Also, my husband and I are currently obsessed with Tyler the Creator's 'Nuts 'n' Bolts' series on Vice. We just watched the Breakfast Episode and drooled the whole way through and even ordered the syrup that was featured in the episode and want to have a breakfast party of our own this summer!


 I'm wearing: t-shirt-marshall's, skirt-poshmark, bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), holographic clogs- c/o Sven BUY HERE. snglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)




I also am THRILLED with the winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race this season AND absolutely living for the Project Runway top 5 episode (still watching it right now)! Very impressed with the premiere of AGT as well so far, the two new judges seem like great additions and my best friend and I both agreed 100% with the first Golden Buzzer this season!
I hope you had a not-too-rough week and have a great weekend! What are you watching on television this summer? xx

Comments