diving into to summer.

 Last time I wore this dress, one of my favorite dresses that I can literally wear all year 'round (thank you, layering) I focused on the pink roses and did lots of pink touches, see the outfit HERE. This time, I focused on the black color of the dress and wore it with a black tank top (great for an 80 degree desert day) and black heart clogs because duh.

 I took some photos (most came out questionable and you could see my pool cleaning solutions) but I really like this one on the right because I look braver than I feel right now, ready to dive into summer--to try and keep hoping for results with a major medication change for my Chrohns and just in general, give myself sunlight and healing time. Also, I live in the pool all summer and find few things more relaxing than bobbing around with a big brimmed hat and a good book in the pool for hours.
 I'm wearing- tank top-second hand, dress-thrifted, necklace-thrifted, sunglasses-anthropologie, clogs-swedish hasbeen (eBay)


 My exact style SH clogs is no longer available but you CAN buy the new 2019 version of these and I did a great recent post about all the possible heart clogs and best of Swedish Hasbeens for this summer, read it HERE!

What is your favorite closet item to 'remix' and wear all four seasons? xx

Comments