bringing pink back.

The #simplystyledmay challenge today was 'I'm bringing _____ back" and for me, it definitely reminds me of the Justin Timberlake song but honestly, when I really thought about what I wanted to wear today and what I've been 'bringing back' lately it's been the color pink. I avoided it for many years, saying it was too 'girly' too 'frou frou' but when I fell in love with these pink Sven bow clogs earlier this year, I gradually collected and incorporated a lot more pink clothing in my wardrobe and I love it now! I'm not saying I'm going to go all Lolita fashion and wear tons of bows and ruffles or dye my hair pink or anything so dramatic...but I think it's a great addition for me to 'bring back' into my closet and my personal style!

 I'm wearing: tee-thrifted, bobeau, jeans-pilcro from anthropologie, bag-thrifted, liebskind berlin, sunglasses-thrifted, balenciaga, clogs-Sven buy HERE



 What have you recently 'brought back' into your closet/personal style? xx

Comments

  1. Yay for pink! I'm loving it in my wardrobe, too. I think we're coming around to accepting that wearing things we like, like pink, is all about being happy and true to ourselves. Pink happens to be my daughters favorite color, too, so I'm having fun with that too!
    Did you ever wear the lolita dresses? I had a couple in my twenties. Too cute for my style now, but sometimes I wish I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did wear the lolita dresses, I think they would be too fussy for me but I like the idea of them. I would probably wear one if somebody gave me one but they are also very expensive. I'm glad you love pink too! It's really a nice, happy color. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.