silver & sunny.

 Today, I debuted my NEW silver bow tie clogs c/o Sven! I just got them in the mail this week and thought they would look pretty cool with my bright yellow shirt I'm trying to wear more (I haven't worn it in months). Just a casual, Spring look in the desert! My husband scouted out this cute cactus-y spot in our neighborhood and took some fun photos for me!






I'm feeling a lot better lately, it definitely is a big change for me being to sick to work right now and the whole ordeal and process of going through my emergency surgery (2.5 weeks ago now). It's just more important than ever to remind myself of the support I do have (which I am VERY grateful for) and the long road that is already behind me. Would you wear silver clogs? How do you style metallic shoes for Spring? xx

Comments

  1. I just love metallic shoes, and think they go with everything!!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.