double denim.




It's already too hot to wear jackets here in Phoenix but I wore my jacket for the photos and if I go out later to someplace with AC, I will definitely bring it along. This is another entry to the TME style challenge for Spring. If you haven't guessed, the category is mix-and/or-match denim! I have had this matching denim set from Love Tree for about a year and have worn both pieces pretty often but haven't worn them together yet for an outfit so it felt the perfect challenge to put together for me!
I'm feeling pretty good overall today, kind of lost my appetite since I have not been sleeping well but I will try to throw together something yummy for lunch a little later. I just need to rest, maybe lie down or take another bubble bath first. Man, is it hot outside! Plus with my healing, something so simple as taking pics for 15 minutes is pretty draining to be completely truthful.
I'm also wearing one of the few pairs of 'sneakers' that I endorse--the Rihanna Fenty X Puma creeper sandals. I don't know why they are called sandals because they have no toe or foot exposure but I really enjoy the ballerina vibes and soft leather uppers. You know I'm a sucker for shoes with ankle wraps AND bows so these check a lot of boxes. I originally bought them in pink from Nordstrom Rack but I decided that the white color would be more fun and I would wear more because my Sven bow tie clogs were pretty much the same shade of pink and it felt too similar.
I've recently been completely reorganizing and taking inventory of my closet, shoes, and accessories so please let me know if you'd be interested in reading a post about my closet (not my Poshmark one). 


 I'm wearing: Love Tree jacket, thrifted tank top, cactus necklace, Love Tree skirt, coach bag, fenty X puma shoes, balenciaga sunglasses

Happy Earth Day! How do you wear denim and denim? Let me know in the comments! xx

Comments