camo & gold.

 You might have seen my Sven post yesterday, if not, check it out! Today I wanted to wear and start breaking in my gold halter top clogs and thought they would look really cool with some green. For the first time, I added together my fun sleeve camo shirt AND my plain basic camo t-shirt dress (I wore it a lot in the Fall and Winter with tights or sweaters) to create a new silhouette and I'm really happy with it! I swear, it is already so hot though that I am really tempted to jump in the pool but I need to wait until my surgeon gives me the go ahead in two weeks!


  I'm wearing: hat-old, h&m, shirt-Zara, dress-Marshall's, shoes-c/o Sven, sunglasses-old, pacsun




 I don't have a lot planned, I'm doing a lot of resting and recovering today but my husband and I might pop out later to check out the new Subaru models and consider a possible upgrade in the near future (our current one is somehow 5 years old already and we are VERY hard on our vehicles). Not sure yet. Either way, it feels good to just take peace and pride in the fact that I am slowly but surely healing and starting to feel a little better these past few days. There have definitely been some days when I could barely even walk or move from pain and discomfort since the surgery but I think I am on the right track now! I sure hope so. What are your plans this week? How do you wear gold shoes? Would you ever match a shirt and dress to make a new shape like I tried today? xx

Comments

  1. Yes to making a new sihlouette with old clothes! I'm always rethinking what I own and how to freshen it up in new ways, so I can appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the idea of a t-shirt dress and I have a couple but I do get bored by the shape sometimes and I'm not much for belting stuff (I have a really sensitive stomach and don't like tight things). xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.