cacti & clogs in bloom.

FINALLY after many years (since 2015) I've wanted to get these heart medallion clogs in a size 38. I had bought them in a 39 back in 2015 and tried to make them work but they just were too big and so I ended up reselling them and trying to search for my proper size ever since. It was such a great moment when I saw these in my size on Poshmark just a few weeks ago! These were my first ever clog purchase so they will always have a really special place in my collection. Also my heart. But they have hearts so I didn't want to be too corny. Honestly I'm obsessed with most heart detailed fashion items. Even before I became a Valentine Bride, I've always had a special place for hearts! Since I'm swapping around my clog collection right now, check out my Poshmark Closet for some recently listed clogs (size 39)! I also recently found this super cute gold poseable jaguar/cheetah (?) necklace from TJ Maxx and I'm so into it. My symptoms are not great today so I definitely wanted to wear a t-shirt dress for that nightgown-in-the-daytime vibe. Also, my husband volunteered to help take these photos today so that is why they look so much more profesh than usual! He's really good at photography in my opinion, hope you like them and enjoy the cacti blooms like I do!
I'm wearing- old pacsun sunglasses, tjmaxx necklace, marshall's dress, swedish hasbeens clogs (poshmark), liebskindberlin bag, MAC lipstick 



How are you spending this lovely Spring weekend? What's your favorite botanicals in bloom in your city? xx



Comments