barrette challenge: cat & pearl clipped

 This week's TME challenge is to wear barrettes! I do have a quite an assortment of barrettes, especially since my hair is SUPER LONG but for this challenge, I had to go with my giant cat one from my birthday present that has the cutest pearl nose. My Totoro Dress from ages ago just seemed like a natural match to piece together the rest of the look.
I'm slowly approaching my third week post-surgery and my doctor even said it is a good time to expand my diet again! I couldn't be more thrilled to be eating watermelon, carrots, salads, and a lot of those fibrous foods that I've been told to avoid for so long!
Tonight, my mom and I are going to bake some salmon and put together a Mediterranean-inspired salad with crumbled feta.
Last night was gorgeous and super rainy. It was so soothing to just lay in bed and listen to the rain. The puffy clouds today seem extra full and pretty too in the blue sky. I'm looking forward to good things ahead. I know it will get better and that the road to healing is never easy.
I also recently started watching Offspring on Netflix and I think it is really entertaining so far (but man, are the episodes long)! My husband and I just caught up with the final ep. of Derry Girls and are excited hat there will be a Season 3! Have any of you ever seen it? What are your favorite Netflix shows/movies out now?


I'm wearing: dress- (old) hot topic, bag-lieberskind berlin (thrifted), clogs- swedish hasbeens heart medallion (poshmark), barrette- amazon , necklace- anne klein (old)


Hope you are having a lovely week! Did it rain yesterday where you are? Are you on board with the barrette hair trend? xx

Comments